Use of information
1. We will use the personal information that you provide to us on our website for a number of purposes, including:
to provide you with information that you have requested
to advise you of any changes with your event
to confirm a purchase or other administrative matters
to notify you of any additional or new services
Protection of information
2. Occasionally we may use the information we collect to notify you on news about Floris Special Events. If you do not want us to send you this information please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information.
Disclosure of information
3. We will not disclose or sell your personal information to anyone other than to any third parties who need to know in order to successfully process your order.
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent.
4. By using our Site, you consent to us using the personal information as outlined in this policy. All changes to our policy we will post on this page.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
The Internet – Cookies
5. A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computers hard drive. A cookie keeps track of non-secure information about each visitor’s usage of the Site. Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off.
Data protection registration
6. Third-party sites. This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience for you.
Floris Special Events is not responsible for the security practices of such websites.
Linking to the Site
7. You may link to our home page (www.florisspecialevents.com), provided that in each case you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it and provided also that any website or location to which you link complies in all respects with these terms and conditions. Links to or from any other parts of the Site are not permitted without Floris Special Events’ prior written consent. For information please contact us at email@example.com.
You must not:
(a) establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of lovefloris without floris special event’s prior written approval;
(b) establish a link from any website or location that is not owned by you (or operated by a third party on your behalf) unless we have given our prior written consent; or
(c) take any action, or allow any third party to take any action on your behalf, that would cause the appearance or presentation of the Site or Floris Special Events' services as seen by users linking to the Site to be different from that seen by users who access the Site by hand-entering the applicable URL into a generally commercially available non-customised browser. Without limitation to the foregoing, you must not frame any part of Floris Special Events' services on any other website.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with section 7 above.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site or if you wish to establish links other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice at our sole discretion.
Links from the Site
9. Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information. We do not monitor those other sites or any of the resources provided by third parties and further we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. You should also be aware that our terms and policies do not govern your use of those other sites or resources and you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party sites to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any resources or applications you use or install from third party sites.
Floris Special Events is your data controller.
Floris Special Events
Two Fifth Avenue,
NEW YORK, NY
tel: +1 212 674 0474
fax: +1 917 591 8974
or email us at: